The Adapt It development team is pleased to announce the release of Adapt It Mobile 1.1.0 for Android and iOS, available today through the Google Play store and Apple Store:
What’s new in Adapt It Mobile 1.1.0
Preview Mode allows you to quickly view your translations as you work. Click on the Preview Mode button to show a read-only display of your current translation. If you spot an area that needs improving, you can click on the Preview Mode button again to return to the normal adaptation mode and make the needed edits.
Expanded Export Options
Adapt It Mobile now allows you to export your completed translations to several applications, including:
- SMS (text)
- Bluetooth (Android)
- AirDrop (iOS)
Transferring files using Android File Transfer and iTunes File Sharing is still supported.
- Support for automatically merging phrases as you translate (issue #353).
- Improved support for punctuation in phrases and retranslations.
These issues can be found in our issue tracker.
- Adapt It Mobile currently does not have a way of directly editing the Knowledge Base. Entries are added and removed from the Knowledge Base as the user adds, removes, and edits the translations in the text. The capability to edit the Knowledge Base directly will be added to a future release of Adapt It Mobile (issue #274)
- Adapt It Mobile currently only supports a single translation project. Support for multiple translation projects will be implemented in a future release of Adapt It Mobile (issues #100, #358, #359)
- Please refer to the Adapt It Mobile user site for installation instructions: https://adapt-it.github.io/adapt-it-mobile/getstarted
- Alternately, you can watch our training videos: https://vimeo.com/album/5368477
- Issues and enhancement requests can be reported through our issues page: https://github.com/adapt-it/adapt-it-mobile/issues