From within Adapt It, you can access help by selecting the Help / Help Topics menu command. Help topics include task-related instructions as well as descriptions of the user interface:
We have a series of video overviews and tutorials available. If you have internet access, you can watch these in your browser or mobile phone. You can also click on the Download link to download them to watch later:
- Adapt It Overview (Download link – 44 MB)
- Adapt It Key Terms (Download link – 20 MB)
- Adapting (Download link – 31 MB)
- Doing Backtranslation (Download link – 56 MB)
- Creating an adaptation document (Download link – 20 MB)
These can also be viewed as a list by clicking on the following link: https://vimeo.com/showcase/7148185.
If you have internet access, you can connect to our online help system at this link.
Tutorials and Other Documentation
The full installation package for Adapt It includes the following:
- Adapt It Quick Start.htm – quick start guide for Adapt It
- Adapt It Tutorial.doc – tutorial for Adapt It (this tutorial can also be found online by heading over to our Getting Started link).
- Adapt It Reference.doc Reference materials for Adapt It.
These documents can be found in the same directory as Adapt It.