You’ve reached the user web site for Adapt It, a computer program that helps translate texts between related languages (a process called adaptation). Using Adapt It, translators have been able to dramatically reduce the total time spent in their translation projects.
With Adapt It, you can:
- Adapt an existing text or translation done in a related language or dialect.
- Create a back translation for checking by a translation consultant, even if the translation was not produced by Adapt It.
- Create glosses for text.
- Produce interlinear exegetical helps for national translators, using the Greek NT or Hebrew OT as the source text.
- Produce formatted RTF documents according to the Word Scripture Template standard, for printing in a publishable format in a word processing application such as MS Word or OpenOffice / LibreOffice.
- Produce glossed documents for cluster translation project support.