The Adapt It development team is pleased to announce the release of Adapt It Mobile 1.11.0 for Android and iOS, available today through the Google Play store and Apple Store. Download links:
What’s new in Adapt It Mobile 1.11.0
Import SFM key term files
You can now import SFM key term files (containing \lx and \ge markers) to pre-populate the Knowledge Base for your translation projects.
Bug Fixes and Various Enhancements
- Fixed a hang during XML document import via local file (#503).
- Fixed a condition that was preventing double-tap selection in the adaptation editor from working properly (#499).
- Fixed an issue where XML document import via clipboard was not gathering the localized Scripture name as a suggested book name (#500).
- Fixed an issue where free translation text was displaying in adaptation mode with preview enabled (#495).
- Fixed some display bugs that were occurring when switching between edit modes (adaptation / gloss / free translation) with preview enabled (#497).
Several of these issues were identified during the adaptation seminar held a couple weeks ago. A special thanks to the attendees for helping uncover these!
More information can be found in our issue tracker.
- Adapt It Mobile does not currently support collaboration with other translation clients (e.g., with Paratext or other Adapt It Mobile machines). Documents must be imported, translated, and then exported for further processing by other translation clients. Support for collaboration will be implemented in a future release of Adapt It Mobile (issues #8, #11, #59).