The Adapt It development team is pleased to announce the release of Adapt It Mobile 1.13.0 for Android and iOS, available today through the Google Play store and Apple Store. Download links:
- – Android / Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.adaptit.adaptitmobile
- – Android / APK for side-loading: https://github.com/adapt-it/adapt-it-mobile/releases/download/v1.13.0/app-release.46.apk
What’s new in Adapt It Mobile 1.13
Knowledge Base Editor
Adapt It Mobile can now view and edit the contents of the knowledge base (translation memory). To access the knowledge base editor, click on the Knowledge Base link on the Settings screen. From there, you can:
- – View the current entries in the knowledge base
- – Search for entries
- – Add new entries (with one or more translations)
- – Click on an entry to view or edit the translation — or view where the translation is found in the project
Bug Fixes and Various Enhancements
- – We added the ability to create new translations through the Show Translations screen. You can access the Show Translations screen from the More Actions dropdown when a translation is selected in the Adaptation screen.
- – We also fixed an issue where importing / merging identical data before verse 1 would cause Adapt It Mobile to hang (#520).
You can find more feature and bug fix information in our issue tracker.
Please refer to the Adapt It Mobile user site (https://adapt-it.github.io/adapt-it-mobile/getstarted/) for instructions on installing and configuring Adapt It Mobile. You can report issues and suggest enhancements on our issues page: https://github.com/adapt-it/adapt-it-mobile/issues