The Adapt It development team is pleased to announce Adapt It Mobile patch release 1.14.0 for Android and iOS, available today through the Google Play store and Apple Store. Download links:
- iOS App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adapt-it-mobile/id1031605993?ls=1&mt=8
- Android / Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.adaptit.adaptitmobile
- Android / APK for side-loading: https://github.com/adapt-it/adapt-it-mobile/releases/download/v1.14.0/app-release.48.apk
What’s new in Adapt It Mobile 1.14.0
Document Import enhancements
- Adapt It Mobile now displays the file chooser screen for you to select a local or remote file to import. You can also choose to import text from the clipboard or share files from other apps.
- Adapt It Mobile now supports the import of Adapt It desktop project (.aic) files during file import. Note: if you choose to import a project file from the import screen, Adapt It Mobile will create a new translation project, but will not switch to this new project. To switch between projects, Select Settings > Project Management from the main screen
More feature and bug fix information for this release can be found in our issue tracker: https://github.com/adapt-it/adapt-it-mobile/milestone/51?closed=1.
Please refer to the Adapt It Mobile user site (https://adapt-it.github.io/adapt-it-mobile/getstarted/) for instructions on installing and configuring Adapt It Mobile. You can suggest new features or report bugs on our issues page: https://github.com/adapt-it/adapt-it-mobile/issues.